Members of the EWC Singapore Chapter:
2009s newbies: Cai Dingyan, Bong Siew Fang, Jennifer Weiman, Sofiah Jamil; together with current members: Steven Yeo (OG 82-84), Rachel Yeo (1980s), Gek Thai Ching (PI 77-79), Vivien Wong (ISI 66-69), and Ella Sze Min Ling (2009).
Current members: Eddie Kuo (ISI 64-66, CI 76-78, PI 79, CI 79, CLI 82-83, ICC 84-86, 87-88), Lysia Kee (CLI 81-82), Seok-Hoon Seng, (Chapter Leader, CLI 77-82, ET 95, Assoc 05, OEA 08), V.J. (2008), Kang Soon Hock (2008), and Lim Cheng Tuan (1970s).
Recently, Dr. Seok-Hoon Seng, EWCA Singapore Chapter Leader, provided a report of the chapter activities during the last 4 months of 2009.
- August 27th, 2009: Welcome dinner meeting for EWC grantee Jennifer Weinmar and her husband. Jennifer is working in Singapore at the UNLV (University of Las Vegas, Singapore campus).
- September 9th, 2009: Welcome dinner for EWC grantee Takuya Murata (GDF 05-07) and his wife. Takuya is working in Singapore at Standard Chartered Bank.
- October 28th 2009: Fellowship dinner in MYMCA to meet EWC Singapore grantees who were in the center past year. Those who could attend: Bong Siew Fang, Cai Dingyan, Sofiah Jamil, Ella Sze Min Ling, and Amy Amporn Jiratikorn.
- October 30th, 2009: Balinese masked dance performance by Garret Kam from EWC. The event was held at the National Institute of Education. Well attended by students and staff from the NTU campus.
- Contact the EWCA Singapore Chapter